Jo is the Founder and owner of Timmins LLC. Her practice includes complex commercial litigation, as well as business law issues relating to small and medium sized entrepreneurs.
She has successfully tried jury and bench trials in federal and state courts, and has extensive experience in appellate courts.
Part of her practice currently focuses on public interest and constitutional law matters including representation of individuals in litigation involving private property rights, consumer rights and political law issues, as well as representation of creative professionals.
• Law Clerk to The Honorable Alfred A. Arraj, U.S. District Court for the District of
• Gibson Dunn & Crutcher, associate attorney (Washington, D.C.)
• Hamil PC, senior attorney (Denver, CO)
• Timmins LLC, 1997-present
• Admitted to practice law in Colorado and District of Columbia
• American, Colorado, and Denver Bar Associations
• Faculty of Federal Advocates
• AV Rated (Highest Peer Rating Achievable)
• Recognized as a Preeminent Women Lawyer